- High-Resolution Imaging: The SONY 1/1.8’’ image sensor delivers a stunning 2-megapixel resolution, providing researchers with detailed visuals crucial for studying marine life forms and underwater ecosystems.
- Extreme Depth Capability: Built to withstand the pressures of the deep sea, this camera boasts a shell compressive standard depth rating of 300m, with an optional extension to an impressive 6000m. It excels in diverse underwater environments, from shallow waters to the abyssal depths.
- Low-Light Performance: The camera’s remarkable sensitivity of [email protected] ensures exceptional performance in low-light conditions, capturing clear and detailed footage even in the darkest corners of the ocean.
- IP Camera with ONVIF Compliance: Supporting IP technology and complying with ONVIF standards, the camera seamlessly integrates into existing network systems. This feature enhances its compatibility and flexibility in diverse scientific setups.
- Long-Distance Power and Data Transfer: The innovative 2-wire power and data transfer system enables connections up to 600m, providing researchers with the flexibility to deploy the camera in various underwater scenarios without sacrificing performance.
- Durable Construction: Housed in a rugged shell made of stainless steel or titanium alloy, the camera ensures durability in the face of harsh underwater conditions. The acrylic window (optional sapphire for 6000 m depth) guarantees optical clarity while maintaining structural integrity.
- Wide-Angle View: With a 90-degree viewing angle, the camera provides researchers with a comprehensive field of view, capturing a broad perspective of the underwater environment.
- Operating on 48VDC, the camera ensures a stable power supply for continuous and reliable operation.
- It provides versatile connectivity options & supports a range of protocols. including:
- HTTP & HTTPS
- RTP & RTSP
- DNS & DDNS
- The camera features a 3.6mm lens, with optional 3.2mm, 6mm, or 8mm alternatives. This lens flexibility caters to a variety of research needs
- Operating in temperatures ranging from -20-50℃ and with a relative humidity tolerance below 90%, this camera is well-suited for a spectrum of underwater climates.
Markets and Application Environments:
- Scientific Expeditions: Perfect for biological studies of vent communities, hydrothermal vent exploration, and deep-sea research expeditions.
- Marine Biology: Facilitates detailed observation and documentation of marine lifeforms in their natural habitats.
- Underwater Exploration: Versatile enough for use in oceans, seas, and deep-sea trenches, aiding researchers in uncovering the secrets of underwater ecosystems.
- Security and Surveillance: Explosion-proof design makes it an ideal choice for underwater security monitoring in critical infrastructure environments.
- Oil and Gas Exploration: Suited for underwater inspections in potentially hazardous environments, contributing to the safety and efficiency of oil and gas exploration activities.
- Environmental Monitoring: Used for studying biogeochemical properties of water samples in the vicinity of vents and other underwater ecosystems, contributing to our understanding of environmental changes.
Revlight Security’s POD-Underwater IP Camera is not just a technological marvel; it is a gateway to the hidden realms of the ocean, empowering scientists and explorers to push the boundaries of underwater discovery.
|Image Sensor||SONY 1/1.8’’|
|Signal Type||Network Signal|
|Sensitivity||[email protected] (Color mode); [email protected] (Monochrome）|
|SIGNAL-NOISE RATIO||≥50dB（AGC OFF）|
|Video Ccompression||2MP H265/H264 1080P|
|Network protocol||TCP/IP, HTTP NTP, IGMP, DHCP, UDPSMTP, RTP, RTSP, ARP, DDNS, DNS, HTTPS, P2P|
|View angel||90 degree|
|Lens||3.6mm (Optional 3.2mm/ 6mm/ 8mm)|
|Depth rating||300m(Optional MAX 6000m)|
|Operating humidity||Relative Humidity Below 90%|
|Standard housing||Stainless Steel/ Titanium Alloy|
|Window||Acrylic 300m (Optional Sapphire 6000m)|
|Dimensions||65mm(D)x170mm(L) Excluding Connector|
|Weight in the air||1.5KG|